10 Things I Confess I Do Not Understand
1. Women who wear those sweat pants with the word JUICY emblazoned across the rear end. Really?!?
2. Pringles Potato Chips, all flavors.
It's like the IKEA furniture design team got a hold of some bad weed, smoked it, then poured open a box of dried potato flakes, a box of Morton's salt, tap water and mucked around in a test kitchen for 24 hours.
3. Garden gnomes
What are they in your yard for? Hidden camera surveillance? They just look like they're going to come alive and start peeping in your bathroom window.
4. Obesity statistics.
Is everyone fat now, or did they also change the criteria for what constitutes obese?
5. Those erectile dysfunction television commercials.
All of them make me NOT want to have sex with any guy over 30. Between the plaintive "When the moment is right" refrain and the threat of lasting all weekend long. What??!! It makes you think you're going to be an earthquake victim somewhere trapped under a jackhammer that's screaming "Is it good? Is it good?"
6. Nipple piercings. Enough said.
|Chimp Love Shirt. Next time, just get the shirt. Forget about the chimp.|
8. White couches. Where do you sit? Does everyone get to sit there or just certain people? Are the owners the same people who make you take your shoes off at the door? Should we wear togas?
|Cat Antoinette at Etsy|
10. Speedos. Please. Just stop the madness before I go blind.
Copyright Wanda Fleming, 2011