Tuesday, July 12, 2011

day 53
Lighting up my Brain Cells a la Photography
Today in the Studio I made a light box prototype. For those who do not know what a light box is --it's a contraption that helps produce a  photographed item surrounded solely by white. You will find a link at the bottom of this entry which has instructions as well as a very short video.  My box is decent but much too small, and some of the cuts were crude. Light shows through the box's cracks. I can only comfortably photograph one to two items together at a time. So, I will have to make a larger one this week. This was a rough and dirty effort, and I have plenty of work to do to get the lighting just right, but here are some preliminary shots. It's fun trying to discern how to do things properly, how to make things work on your own.




Have a great evening,
Wanda

No comments:

Blog Archive