Thursday, June 30, 2011

day 41 
Do You Know the Muffin Man 
Who lives on Drury Lane?



Word has it those were his wife's recipes. She just hated to cook in that narrow gallery kitchen of theirs.


Today I made muffins for the children, not boring muffins. No. Spectacular muffins with juicy scarlet raspberries, chunks of white and milk chocolates and sweet ripe bananas. This is the sort of thing that makes grown men weep and women cry out for more. I'm just saying. That's the kind of muffins they were. No butter necessary.  ;-)


If I were a muffin, this is where I'd want to be..at
least until you ate me.

(Work of  ETSY Artist AtelierBB 
Available Here!)
Good night,
Wanda ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow... sounds yummy! CHUNKS OF WHITE AND MILK CHOCOLATES TOO!!! Woah...

CARLA said...

Save one for me. They sound delicious! I need to get a copy of your recipe.

Blog Archive