Saturday, May 21, 2011

day 1


The Numbers Game
Happy Happy Birthday to Me!  


Four hours ago, I finished celebrating my birthday. Officially, I am now too old to know better and too young to care. This is the premiere entry for what I hope to be daily submissions on life, work, and love in my cherished Studio. I have been writing since 18, but I am also the owner of River Girls Soap and Bath which I launched more than a decade ago. I have been married 20 years and have two children and a cat, Ashley who believes she owns all my property and deed to this home. If she could talk, she would say, "Run down to the 7 Eleven, Woman. Get me a king sized Slurpee and a pack of Marlboros too."  It wouldn't matter if you were a man. She would still say, "Woman." I don't know why. It's just the way she stares at you.


 Good Night ;-)
~W.
www.rivergirlssoap.com
www.rivergirlsstudio.etsy.com
http://wandaevefleming.blogspot.com/


1 comment:

CARLA said...

Hey Wanda I love the new BlOG page especially the A-Z list. I need to create one.